link

ads

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Years Resolutions

    
     The new year is here and I like to set resolutions or goals for myself! If you do not write out your goals and aspirations then it is very likely you will not focus on them or forget them all together.  Brian Tracy says "goals in writing are dreams with deadlines."  Like most people it is sometimes hard not to put off something till the last minute.  Therefore, having your goals written before you gives you motivation to complete them and feel accomplished.  Here are my goals for 2012:

  1. Read the New Testament of the Bible
  2. Earn my spot as a starter
  3. Be All Big 12
  4. Become an MIS Professional and begin job search
  5. 3.5 GPA average
  6. Start and continue to Blog and use Social Media
  7. Learn a Drum Song

Now let's see if I can accomplish at least all of these goals this year!
-Student of the Game

No comments:

Post a Comment